Innova Health is a congress in Spain for healthcare professionals, with the collaboration of numerous Institutions, Associations and Medical Societies.
HYPOSENS will have its own room on the 29th, where the final event of the project will be held:
Breast Cancer and MedTech insights: shaping the future
State of the art in Breast Cancer
- 10:00 – 10:30 – Breast cancer insights & management; SLNB
- Dr. Rosa María Álvarez, Consultant Breast Cancer Hospital Univ. Santa Cristina (Madrid)
- 10:30 – 11:00 – Hyposens: putting together optics and nanoparticles for a better lymph node diagnosis in breast cancer
- Dr. Alfredo Martínez, Group Leader, Oncology Area, Fundación Rioja Salud & Board of Directors, Spanish Society of Histology and Tissue Engineering
- 11:00 – 11:30 – 3D Biopsy for Tomosynthesis
- Ms. Rosa Sitjà, Business Development Manager Medical Devices at Idneo
- 11:30 – 12:00 – “Orthotopic patient-derived xenografts as pre-clinical models for breast cancer”
- Dr. Alberto Villanueva, Co-founder and Scientific Director of Xenopat. Head of the Chemoresistance Group within the ProCURE program of the Catalan Institute of Oncology
- 12:00 – 12:30 – Fostering public-private collaborations to improve R&D in breast cancer therapy and diagnosis
- Dr. Francesc Mitjans, Director Health & Biomedicine Business Unit at Leitat
- 12:30 – 13:00 – Fostering public-private collaborations to improve R&D in breast cancer therapy and diagnosis
- Dr. Pablo Botella Asunción, Researcher at Instituto de Tecnología Química (UPV-CSIC)
From Lab to Market
- 13:00 – 13:30 – Market analysis for new technologies in the healthcare sector
- Dr. Montserrat Solé, Project Manager & Tech Transfer/Innovation consultant at KIM
- 13:30 – 14:00 – IP in the health sector
- Mr. Luis Soriano, Intellectual Property Strategy Consultant at ClarkeModet.
- 14:00 – 14:30 – Regulatory environment for medical devices
- Dr Louise Olliver, Regulatory Affairs Consultant; & Director Senior Expert at Obelis
- 14:30 – 16:00 – Lunch
- 16:00 – 18:00 – Round Table: Innovative methodologies and emergent projects in the health sector
- Moderating Expert: Dr. Manel Balcells, President in Consell Assessor Department of Health (Generalitat), Commission of Health at Leitat and Director of CIMTI.cat
- LivingLabs: facilities dedicated to end user mediated business creation – Dr. Miriam Corredor, Senior Project Manager
- CIMTI as a case example – Dr. Elisenda Casanelles, Chief Operation Officer
- Regemat3D: Aplicación de las tecnologías de impresión 3D a la medicina regenerativa, terapias avanzadas y fabricación de prótesis personalizadas – Mr. Manuel Figueruela, Executive Managing Director
- Life Supporting Technologies (UPM) – Ms. María Teresa Arredondo Waldmeyer, Directora & Mr. Giuseppe Fico, Health Area Coordinator & Senior Researcher
2,000 Public Sector Professionals, Health Community, technology companies, technology providers, medical device manufacturers, service companies, industrial companies.
Directors of Innovation, Business & Technology Managers, Directors of Product Development, Commercial and Sales Directors, Healthcare Professionals, Public and Private Sector, Academic Staff and students.