Innova Health is a congress in Spain for healthcare professionals, with the collaboration of numerous Institutions, Associations and Medical Societies.
HYPOSENS will have its own room on the 29th, where the final event of the project will be held:
Breast Cancer and MedTech insights: shaping the future
State of the art in Breast Cancer
10:00h Breast cancer insights & management*
10:30h Hyposens: putting together optics and nanoparticles for a better lymph node diagnosis in breast cancer
- Dr. Alfredo Martínez – Group Leader, Oncology Area, Fundación Rioja Salud & Board of Directors, Spanish Society of Histology and Tissue Engineering
11:00h 3D Biopsy for Tomosynthesis
- Ms. Rosa Sitjà – Business Development Manager Medical Devices at Idneo
11:30h“Orthotopic patient-derived xenografts as pre-clinical models for breast cancer”
- Dr. Alberto Villanueva – Co-founder and Scientific Director of Xenopat. Head of the Chemoresistance Group within the ProCURE program of the Catalan Institute of Oncology
12:00h SesionTo be confirmed*
12:30h Molecular features in cancer diagnostic and therapy with nanomedicines: from bench to bedside
- Dr. Pablo Botella Asunción – Researcher at Instituto de Tecnología Química (UPV-CSIC)
From Lab to Market
13:00h Market analysis for new technologies in the healthcare sector
- Dr. Montserrat Solé, Project Manager & Tech Transfer/Innovation consultant at KIM
13:30h IP in the health sector
- Mr. Luis Soriano – Intellectual Property Strategy Consultant at ClarkeModet.
15:30h Fostering public-private collaborations to improve R&D in breast cancer therapy and diagnosis
- Dr. Francesc Mitjans – Director Health & Biomedicine Business Unit at Leitat
16:00h Regulatory environment for medical devices
- Dr. Louise Olliver – Regulatory Affairs Consultant; & Director Senior Expert at Obelis
16:30h Round Table: Innovative methodologies and emergent projects in the health sector
- Moderating Expert: Dr. Manel Balcells – President in Consell Assessor Department of Health (Generalitat), Commission of Health at Leitat and Director of CIMTI.cat
- LivingLabs: facilities dedicated to end user mediated business creation
- Dr. Miriam Corredor – Senior Project Manager
- CIMTI, enhancing the value of health and social innvoation.
- Dr. Elisenda Casanelles – Chief Operation Officer
- Life Supporting Technologies (UPM)
- Ms. María Teresa Arredondo – Directora
- Mr. Giuseppe Fico – Health Area Coordinator & Senior Researcher
2,000 Public Sector Professionals, Health Community, technology companies, technology providers, medical device manufacturers, service companies, industrial companies.
Directors of Innovation, Business & Technology Managers, Directors of Product Development, Commercial and Sales Directors, Healthcare Professionals, Public and Private Sector, Academic Staff and students.